According to Dictionary.com Grace is:
1. elegance or beauty of form, manner, motion, or action.
2. a pleasing or attractive quality or endowment.
3. favor or good will.
4. a manifestation of favor, esp. by a superior: It was only through the dean’s grace that I wasn’t expelled from school.
5. mercy; clemency; pardon: an act of grace.
6. favor shown in granting a delay or temporary immunity.
It was through a conversation with Da Mommy that Grace came up. It is not easy to be gracious or graceful all the time, but sometimes it is important to maintain Grace, especially when met with a situation that makes one want to throw Grace out the window.
We’re going camping this weekend so I’ll be MIA for a bit, but expect good times and great pics to follow!!!